Tuesday, 18 January 2011

The most difficult writing

Obituaries, are the most difficult piece of writing.

I'm writing one tonight..
because I know,
you are much more loved by above
and you deserve better... much better..



In Loving Memory of Leopard (perd)...
March 2003 - January 2011

A strong, alert, thoughtful and most possible companion at all times. We walked through thick and thins, jumped through high and lows, sneaked through narrow and broads. My wake-up calls in the mornings when your soft whiskas poked my face and your soft paws paced forth and back, heavy on my chest. An eager play companion whenever the strings played. A cheeky follower whenever I waltz my way to the coconut tree in front of our home. A coward when it's time to go to bed. A thief making holes in all our doors. A silent sleeper who enjoy her own sweet time on my bed. A poser to test for my camera shots. A patient listener. A humble girl when your belly were teased. A moaner for the wet baths you had to take. A fighter through the flood that I picked you up. A baby held humbly in my arms at any time. Love at first sight for many. My first pet. My ball of fur. My baby.

I will always miss you deeply. For I, have not enough of your beautiful presence. Always in my silent prayers and a delicate spot in my heart.

You will always, forever, be with us.
We will always love you.

- Tiger (ger) and I -

4 comments:

  1. Dear Teng Teng

    I am truly sorry for your loss.
    May Leopard rests in peace and lives happily with Coffee in heaven.

    -Ainee-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear, I'm bit late to read this but here's a *HUG*... Perd is so very blessed to have you as a friend - she had a good life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessed to know perd is loved and well wished by all... my ball of fur.. hugs..

    ReplyDelete