Monday, 24 January 2011

Prejudice

Prejudice is a strong word.

I'm using it because I'm being prejudiced by a professor in my department. I was being questioned about my teaching ability. I was being degraded of my academic status. I was ridiculed of my achievements in science. In front of an entire class. I had tried not to pay attention to it several times, ignoring his permanent unrest discrimination against me.

I really want to find out the reason why, and the degree of 'crime' that I've committed (did anything even happened???) for me to deserve such humiliation. My race? My nationality? My work? My field of interest? My gender?

People with higher authority are abusive.
They abuse power.

Oh.... Monday is really blue...
=(

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about "people with higher authority are abusive. They abuse power."
    .
    reminds me of my friends supervisor and my examiner. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on in there girl... It will soon come to pass. I hope you will come out stronger from this.

    I wish that man will come to realize how awful a person he has been. And change for the better.

    Take care.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. be strong dear... as u always has been.
    :)

    ReplyDelete