Sunday, 16 January 2011

Short-lived recovery

This is difficult for me, evidently becoming more challenging and hard to deal with. I am so tested. I've just managed to re-adjust my life here, and again, news struck.

After a series of fallouts and unhappy events, I finally found enough conscience to pull myself together and embrace the realities which were hitting me. I switched gears and let bygones be bygones. I always find ways to pack up courage and start anew. Planting seeds of optimism and positivity in me, and throw myself in an ocean of uncertainty again. Hardship to me, before half an hour ago, was just 'something' needing time and more practise.


But, grieve to me.... is crushing.

I'm a tough lad, shapen through time. I've learned to be very tolerable and endures extreme threshold levels. I'm independently good at managing my own life in a very organized way no matter how rough things become. However, limits are limits.... Especially when reality slaps you hard repeatedly on your face.


I want to grieve... for my loss.
I can't help it, but I'm crushed.


No comments:

Post a Comment