Sunday, 2 January 2011

Your presence matters

It felt really good, to finally share my life in HK with those who matters most to me. Though I'm sitting alone in my room now and then, but the feeling is not going to be the same again. Their presence still lingers strongly wherever I go.


Carrying them close to my heart, reminds me how well I've been surviving alone in HK all these while. Now, even better with their continuous blessings and silent prayers. Keeping me stronger and embraced in unseen warmth.


Thanks to them, I know my battle has been worthwhile. The battle is already half won.

Bliss.... I finally felt lighter.

This is for all of you - FAMILY.


2 comments:

  1. All of us need to occasionally spend time with our family to renew our strength and spirit, because they are the only ones who love us unconditionally :D It's just not the same with supervisors and colleagues and roommates, eh?

    Happy New Year Teng, I wish you good health and lots of love and warmth :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Pelf! Priceless...
    Hope this new year would be another great year ahead for you. More treasured moments to savour. Smooth sailing!

    T

    ReplyDelete