It was a fine night to dine at the new McD in Kuala Terengganu.
The queue was long and loaded with people-all waiting patiently for their turn to place orders. I decided to split with my friends who continue standing in rows while I went to fetch my sundae cone at the dessert corner. Everybody was in the queue, faithfully obeying the sequence of orders.
After 15 minutes, it is my turn to order. I was about to open my mouth when I was rudely intercepted. Before I got the chance to request for my ice cream, this teen on my right slap the attendant with his order!!! The attendant obediently grant his orders and let him had his way by cutting the queue ahead of 11 person. She smile and asked me to wait for my turn instead!!!!
The kiddo did not even bother to look at anyone of us who was obviously staring at this rude kid. Instead, this outrageous boy flashed his branded wallet to pay for his sundae. With much arrogance and ego, he poised his limited edition jersey in those hip-hop manner [what an eye sore!!] while awaiting the arrival of his ice cream.
After getting his bargain, the kid went over to his friends and slapped high five. So, you know what I mean?? His gang of friends even gave him a round of applause for his ingenious act.
Do they even bother how people would condemn their parents in parenting skills? I wouldn't have mind if he accidentally offended us in the queue. But, the fact that he did it on purpose really make me sick.
The queue was long and loaded with people-all waiting patiently for their turn to place orders. I decided to split with my friends who continue standing in rows while I went to fetch my sundae cone at the dessert corner. Everybody was in the queue, faithfully obeying the sequence of orders.
After 15 minutes, it is my turn to order. I was about to open my mouth when I was rudely intercepted. Before I got the chance to request for my ice cream, this teen on my right slap the attendant with his order!!! The attendant obediently grant his orders and let him had his way by cutting the queue ahead of 11 person. She smile and asked me to wait for my turn instead!!!!
Aarrgghhhh!!!
The kiddo did not even bother to look at anyone of us who was obviously staring at this rude kid. Instead, this outrageous boy flashed his branded wallet to pay for his sundae. With much arrogance and ego, he poised his limited edition jersey in those hip-hop manner [what an eye sore!!] while awaiting the arrival of his ice cream.
Pathetic!
After getting his bargain, the kid went over to his friends and slapped high five. So, you know what I mean?? His gang of friends even gave him a round of applause for his ingenious act.
How silly and irritating at the same time!
Do they even bother how people would condemn their parents in parenting skills? I wouldn't have mind if he accidentally offended us in the queue. But, the fact that he did it on purpose really make me sick.
Kids nowadays..... Shame on you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment