Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Elixir of Love

A beautiful scene from the Elixir of Love
[2004]


I almost like every movie that Miriam Yeung starred in - Undercover Love, Sound of Colours, Hooked on You, Dry Wood Fierce Fire and My Lucky Star. I might missed some, but who cares?

Miriam Yeung


I enjoy fantasizing the girl she always portray. Simple, happy-go-lucky, fun, easy, carefree, idiotic but has a charming side. Often, she has a adorable persona that keeps me glued on to my couch.
Though she might laugh her head off at very simple things and act her way out with her own cheerful charm, she's a sober too. She can cry real quick. In emotional flicks, her acting skills can make you sob with her too! [paiseh, maybe just me...].


To elaborate more, her movies are actually my comforter in those dreadful days... Yes, I can keep watching the same DVD again and again just to laugh and feel better. Even chocolate doesn't de-stress me that much! Geng leh!!! She don't hide her personality even on tv(s)/movie screen (s) - so, why must we?? She's an absolute natural actress with a way on her own.


My way of stress relieving. Just to stay happy and keep those hurtful things out of sight.


It works!!!


Wanna give it a try???


p/s : NO, I don't join any fan's club. And No, I don't keep her pix underneath my pillow.


No comments:

Post a Comment