My error. My fault. My mistake. My........
Yes, me being absent-minded. Forgetful [not quite a good excuse actually....]. Ignorant. Blinded. Missed. Unseen. Not paying attention. Worst of all, it's right in front of my face!!!
Aarrggghhhhhh!!!!
What a stupid mistake!!! A chance proven to be an ideal idiosyncratic!
[And still, I refuse to tell the tale of my misfortune to public audience here :p. And NO, nothing can MAKE me do it!!!].
All I need is.....
- Just a simple reminder;
- Focused and undivided attention;
- Healthy and calm mind working in accordance manner.
After finishing the previous last lap, now, I'm working back on track. Trekking the same path that I took in the progress of my final year project. I assume every final year undergraduates would somehow suffer fate similar to mine [at least some of my course-mates are]. It is a compulsory criteria for students in my field to graduate upon completing this "lagging and yet stress-demanding-related" course.
To be more linear so that the phrase would be more apprehensive to our ears, I would say,
"This requirement is a thorough challenge-intriguing comprehensive tool obliged by higher education by means of constant encouragement in which the ongoing research protocols encourage the reality going-off-track modernised generation of the new era towards knowledge cum information seeking while polishing their keen interest together with individual peculiar ideas and skills embedded within oneself to en route the success of their proposed progress towards achieving the set of determined criteria"
Long huh??
Well, I AM writing on behalf of many un-uttered [what a phrase??] inner voices.
Some over-reacted and compel to oblige to many unfavourable circumstances.
Some straight-forwardly pointed out to these "graduating needs" in distress for not being able to meet up the criteria.
Some just blind-folded themselves and let the donkey lead the way [remember how we hit the donkey just to get the treats?? Silly.].
Some, whole-heartedly appreciate what the learned taught us while leading us the way.
Instead of barking at each step-down while going through; try endorse yourself in a way that brightens up your day [believe me, I repeatedly told this to my-stubborn-self every single minute]. Ask yourself this, "Can you actually reverse the time?"
In the end, I am back to "The Square" too. But, I'm glad that I was given a second chance.
TOOLS FOR THE GUILTY SOUL
Stop whining!
Endure all that comes along the way
Brave the obstacles
Embrace the shortcomings
Practical in mind
Build positive attitude
Enjoy the process
Sit back & relax
Stop whining!
Endure all that comes along the way
Brave the obstacles
Embrace the shortcomings
Practical in mind
Build positive attitude
Enjoy the process
Sit back & relax
wOw, that wasn't so bad after all!!
I had to conduct my experiment once again, right from the start.
So, what?
I had to conduct my experiment once again, right from the start.
So, what?

No comments:
Post a Comment