why do you blog? why blog?
I got inspired by a few close friends around me since high school and continuously bugged by several others during varsity. Yes, I reluctantly started the first one in friendster. And I kept a pretty low profile about it. Not to say I was embaressed with my writings [who wants to be reminded by people talking craps?!], but a phobia grew within me over some incidences in the past.
I used to write a lot, in my diary. A space reserved and shared only by myself [it sounds quite selfish right now!!]. To me it is all about privacy and keeping confidential informations. It has always been a way for me to express my views and ideas; a place where my fondest memories were buried; a space on my own to voice out my fear and pain; my comfort zone.
I am an active correspondent towards letters ever since primary and lately, emails. I enjoy the mailing process whereby we kept close contact with penpals [the good ol' days...]. It's always an anticipating wait for friends to reply my mails. It's interesting to note that every pal captivate me in their on way. But, sadly, not all of them would last. Well, there's still one loyal penpal who keep in touch with me up 'til now .We no longer write letters, instead we begin e-mail and chit-chatting via the internet.
So, there goes all my history in writing. I love writing. It is a true form of self-expression. That is basically how I tend to communicate better with others [I'm not really a good 'word' person - people kinda labelled me as snobbish/cool/lan-see]. I can write very well [if i want to] especially in Bahasa Malaysia [believe it or not!!]. I scored better in language more than every other subjects in high school. That makes everybody wonder how I landed in science stream and not linguistic [beats me!].
I won't create an excuse for not blogging. Not my fear. Not my time.
Just that i wasn't ready, until now.
Thanks Ah Tee, for the final push. I'm ready.
I got inspired by a few close friends around me since high school and continuously bugged by several others during varsity. Yes, I reluctantly started the first one in friendster. And I kept a pretty low profile about it. Not to say I was embaressed with my writings [who wants to be reminded by people talking craps?!], but a phobia grew within me over some incidences in the past.
I used to write a lot, in my diary. A space reserved and shared only by myself [it sounds quite selfish right now!!]. To me it is all about privacy and keeping confidential informations. It has always been a way for me to express my views and ideas; a place where my fondest memories were buried; a space on my own to voice out my fear and pain; my comfort zone.
I am an active correspondent towards letters ever since primary and lately, emails. I enjoy the mailing process whereby we kept close contact with penpals [the good ol' days...]. It's always an anticipating wait for friends to reply my mails. It's interesting to note that every pal captivate me in their on way. But, sadly, not all of them would last. Well, there's still one loyal penpal who keep in touch with me up 'til now .We no longer write letters, instead we begin e-mail and chit-chatting via the internet.
So, there goes all my history in writing. I love writing. It is a true form of self-expression. That is basically how I tend to communicate better with others [I'm not really a good 'word' person - people kinda labelled me as snobbish/cool/lan-see]. I can write very well [if i want to] especially in Bahasa Malaysia [believe it or not!!]. I scored better in language more than every other subjects in high school. That makes everybody wonder how I landed in science stream and not linguistic [beats me!].
I won't create an excuse for not blogging. Not my fear. Not my time.
Just that i wasn't ready, until now.
Thanks Ah Tee, for the final push. I'm ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment