Tuesday, 30 October 2007

FINALS

Beyond the clouds...

The terrifying month of the entire semester. This is my fifth semester. You can assume that I will be gone for the following weeks where the major papers are going to be tested in November.

Well, everybody IS afraid of exams. Palm sweating, headaches, insomnia, teeth grinding, mygraine, no appetite, acne...bla bla bla... and all kinds of stress-related health problems. You may not notice tha tit is happening to you. Somehow, we must take steps to take good care of our mental health [haiya, so sensitive, not to say that we have mental problem!!!].

Healthy thinking promotes a healthy lifestyle; provided that we get enough of rest, exercise regularly and consuming the nutrients we need. Don't give yourself an excuse to escape all the essential theory about 'living a healthy lifestyle' just because we are still young!!!

Nonsense! Trust me, we will be sweating about it as we aged.


As for me, I'm too stress to pick up my notes and read. Why? Hmmm... let's say that it's a health hazard for years. I have grown to be accustomed to it. Well, unlike most of you, I took the effort to find cure....but helplessly, came to a dead end.

I'm not giving up. I'l seek again.



Pray along.

No comments:

Post a Comment