Sunday, 2 May 2010

My JUKEBOX

I'm not a good singer. I don't sing well. I practically kill all birds and burst all drums. That's how bad I can roar. [Can you imagine KTV with Teng??] And I don't play instruments. I am a hopeless musician.

But,
I like music. Sometimes, I hum. Sometimes, I sing. [I will have mercy on your ears]. Recently, I'm music overdosed. I've been fed with an endless supply of great songs from Tze Wei. One of the many who loves music like the beat of their heart. He makes me appreciate music much more.

Be it pop, new age, rock, gospel, blues, acoustic, R&B... I have my selective 'likes' in every genre. It's funny how rojak my selections are. Well, as long as the songs soothes my style, I'm all good with it. No comments.

Music does wonders to our daily lives. Some lyricist are really good - alongside with composers who produce great tunes. I prefer songs with meaningful lyrics [which we find more often in oldies]. I find these songs are good motivators in our daily lives. So much so, they reflect the reality in life.

Now, I have a whole new juke to roll on everyday. Amusing enough, I can never grow tired playing it repeatedly, maybe not yet. *mean mean mean*

Tze Wei, thanks for the songs. I learned to appreciate songs from different genre. And finally, I know 'my' kind of songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment