Tuesday, 25 May 2010

A kitkat, is all that he needs

I gave my kitkat to him. He beamed at the sight of the kitkat I held in my hand. He turned to look at his father for approval, Daddy smiled and nodded. Then he gently accepted the small piece of chocolate, and kept it together with his packed inflight lunch box.

The grateful look is all I got. But it is more than what I needed. I did not even expect anything when I decided to gave him the chocolate. I was already overwhelmed by his happy gestures. Nothing can replace these feeling of satisfaction.


He is indeed a kid so special.


His brother is special in his own way as well. Both are so good-mannered, their presence in the public is easily camouflaged. Though they are taller than their parents, but, they belittled themselves and humbly ask for favours like young kids. Their parents are very down-to-earth malay folks. So friendly, I couldn't help exchanging friendly glances with them.


Their sons meant so much to them, that every single decision is made with caution and care. The endless affections shown by both parents, are so genuine and over-pouring, that even I felt it so close to my heart. Thanks to this harmonious family of four, my week had became a greater one.

All it takes was just a kitkat.


2 comments: