
Yeah, yeah! The sender.

I ordered 3 pieces of tees from her Heart4Hope project. I was quite frusfrated with my seniors for "keep on forgetting" our orders back then when I helped to promote Yvonne's fund-raising in UMT. 
The amazing book. 
The author of this good book.
This is what I adored most, a personal message...... 
I must admit that she's really super-efficient. It took me a minute or two to digest what the post-delivery man said before realizing it's from Yvonne Foong.(just after a day I banked-in for her).
She's really a down-to-Earth girl. Like her a lot. We had a couple of corresponding emails and there, she prove it well- a friendly yet knowledgeable blogger cum descriptive author. You know what? She even dare to pose as a model to advertise her merchandises!! Wah.... that's something I had not found the strength to do. Salutation to you!
For those of you who couldn't recall, she did appear in the newspaper (frequently) and she had a column for herself too. She writes about NF (Neurofibromatosis) and her challenging life ensued after being diagnosed with the genetic disorder. Not forgetting, her love in maintaining her informative blog. Nice job!
Yes, so if you want to do the same, might as well browse through her powerful blog and support her combat! Favour her an honoured deed in helping her to make it through.
Let's put it this way, we connected. *sounds sheepish*
Well, I do find many who are reluctant to purchase via the cyberspace. Maybe you guys should be more alert of which to choose from. I've tried it with Yvonne, and it's so much fun that I forgot about all the so-called-trouble that people often complained about. When it is a good deed, you don't need to CREATE excuses. All you need is a little noble heart, it is all that they asked.
Thanks Yvonne. I really appreciated it.
How can I get me one of these wicked tees???? They rock! :D
ReplyDeleteHaha, you just can't resist staring at it aren't you?!
ReplyDeleteWell, you can head directly to Yvonne Foong's wepage and click 'SHOP'. That'll lead you to her collection of merchandise. Might as well read up her stories.
She's very polite to deal with, no worries.