Yes, I know this is terribly late for a back-dated post on Christmas. Well, we are always up to sharing and giving even though the season's over right? Yes, I don't mind being 'thick-faced' about it because the gifts mattered so much to me. Just stroll along with me, ok?
No, it is no valentine. Like I said, it's a Christmas gift but, it came surprisingly from a quiet person.

wrapper beautifully designed with Christmas motives...

with content that melts one's craving heart...

petite gastropod-based bite sized chocolates...

And this lovely card, courtesy of the proud owner who failed to hide the surprises secretly *rolling on the floor*

along with a pathetic looking Santa!
[oh, she's so going to kill me!]
[oh, she's so going to kill me!]

Psst!
Believe me, those sweet stuffs are still refrigerated for preservation purposes. Have no worries 'bout the expiry dates - I'll knock them [the chocs] off for the new year celebration tonight! We had a bottle of champagne [prohibited], *ehem* sparkling juice in-stored with a splendid home-cooked dinner at home!
Sounds interesting right? Well, that's how we went through our varsity life together.
A celebration for a greater year ahead
&
A tremendously colourful year before
&
A tremendously colourful year before
No comments:
Post a Comment