I made friends easily when I go places. But, the problem is, I don't get involve with their lives that much. The relationship tend to go complicated when the journey is half way through.
Well, most of the time, I recklessly let my personal agendas go haywire. In the end, the condition not only worsen but became uncontrollable. It is only when I come to my sensible senses that things can be patched up again.
I'm the dominative type. Not wild, not fire. Just persistent and stubborn enough to break any wall. I drive people nuts with my crazy cum end-of-the-world request, dreams and ideas.
I even shot my best pals - point blank!!!
This hyper-sensitivity in me had driven people nuts. Mood swings became a routine thing for me had I not realize it earlier and try to improvise myself. So unpredictable and always a surprise which makes my friends, a distant away from me. I realized that they were hurt from the effect and took a whole lot of time to recover.
The fact that I'm emotional doesn't ring any alarm in any of my friends. When I felt that the friendship has developed a great deal of trust and fondness, I chose to backed out. Keeping them closer to me makes me feel weak and vulnerable to threats. Vice versa - I guess, I'm the biggest threat available to them.
I had rather kept a distance - not because I don't appreciate the kindness in the blessed interaction, but because I don't wish to torment their lives because of who I am. I always felt they deserve to have better - my friends do deserve more.
Because,
they are closer to me than they had thought....
Well, most of the time, I recklessly let my personal agendas go haywire. In the end, the condition not only worsen but became uncontrollable. It is only when I come to my sensible senses that things can be patched up again.
I'm the dominative type. Not wild, not fire. Just persistent and stubborn enough to break any wall. I drive people nuts with my crazy cum end-of-the-world request, dreams and ideas.
I even shot my best pals - point blank!!!
This hyper-sensitivity in me had driven people nuts. Mood swings became a routine thing for me had I not realize it earlier and try to improvise myself. So unpredictable and always a surprise which makes my friends, a distant away from me. I realized that they were hurt from the effect and took a whole lot of time to recover.
The fact that I'm emotional doesn't ring any alarm in any of my friends. When I felt that the friendship has developed a great deal of trust and fondness, I chose to backed out. Keeping them closer to me makes me feel weak and vulnerable to threats. Vice versa - I guess, I'm the biggest threat available to them.
I had rather kept a distance - not because I don't appreciate the kindness in the blessed interaction, but because I don't wish to torment their lives because of who I am. I always felt they deserve to have better - my friends do deserve more.
Because,
they are closer to me than they had thought....

No comments:
Post a Comment