Spending too much time at work can be the ultimate reason we lose ourselves, body, mind and soul. Don't take it for granted that you are still young and having plenty to fight for.
What is the price in place for the gamble?
The following post is from People's Daily Online.
To be honest, I am scared. I worked more than 12hours a day, 7days a week. And my boss don't give a damn. I should quit my job. But I can't.
Work smart, not hard.
ReplyDeleteLook at the way you're working and make changes. Longer hours does not equate better outcome or more productivity. Take frequent short breaks. Connect with your senses.
Look at something beautiful, smell something nice, taste something good, listen to something soothing.
You're the most important person in the world to yourself. Treat yourself well.
take deep breaths when you are out in the open (with grass around, not cars)... been having long working hours lately too. body will not take it for too long, have quality rest, hun. take care!
ReplyDeleteooo... i look at myself every single time! did you just mention looking at pretty things??? ;)
ReplyDeletewill do, will do :)