Thursday, 17 July 2008

A Marine Biologist



Wow! I'm now a certified Marine Biologist.


During my graduation, the ceremony ended in a glimpse for everybody. Everyone seems to have a few seconds of fame and then, that was it!!! Yes, as Al said, we merely even noticed it was our turn to enjoy our so-called 'moment'. Pretty pathetic huh?!



The graduation ceremony was quite 'inundated', urgent and gloomy. Not what I had anticipated all along. There were not much of a graduating atmosphere... But, I am very thankful for my wonderful bunch of juniors who wade the traffic and come celebrate this meaningful occasion. Thanks for your octopus guys!!!




It was more like a gathering for the graduates & this ceremony highlights my family outing instead!



However, I guess I should be thankful for the great wrap-up session for the day. I was the last pronounced person to be on stage receiving my 'scroll'. And as I made my way across all the seated lecturers/vice chancellors/graduates/parents/VVIPs, GUESS WHAT???


I tripped and stumbled in my long skirt and high heels. Yes, I admit that I was never good with heels & skirts. But, Thank God I DID NOT fell down!!! It would surely make a bad bad scene back then. Boy, I AM glad.
So, I think that was the fondest memory I had for my convocation.


And still, I'm very grateful and blessed for not being alone.



3 comments:

  1. hehe.. congratz!!!

    p/s: azri has a pic of u during the fall! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation yang teng teng....
    best akhhhh.....
    adious....

    ReplyDelete