BYEE is an annual program from Bayer Co. in order to gather young environmental enthusiast around the world to share their experiences & efforts in their interaction with nature. This year in M'sia, 10 envoys were selected to attend a 4-days' ec0camp at Pulau Perhentian off Terengganu coast. We had a major outbreak of laughter and joyous learning experience while getting to know each other. Among the activities conducted were water quality analysis, trekking up a steep hill to M'sia's first ever windmill, waste management studies, interviewing the tourists, candat sotong, snorkeling and lotsa photography!!!!
So much to tell, so much left to say... I guess the scanned newspaper pullouts would express better than I could. Yes, the Environmental Envoys were featured in the Utusan Malaysia this year.


Not only that, you can also see us officially in Bayer's website [here]. We have the latest coverage over there too! After all, these experiences are worth sharing...
Yes, some of the activities sound too 'normal' for a marine biologist but hey, I learnt a lot from people coming from different backgrounds. Most of the envoys are engineers from different sectors and they have taught me a lot! Overall, the experience was great and intriguing. It is the people who could and will change the minds of others, and these envoys proved that they made a difference. They left their footsteps for others to follow behind...
So much to tell, so much left to say... I guess the scanned newspaper pullouts would express better than I could. Yes, the Environmental Envoys were featured in the Utusan Malaysia this year.


Not only that, you can also see us officially in Bayer's website [here]. We have the latest coverage over there too! After all, these experiences are worth sharing...
No comments:
Post a Comment