Yes, we fall down once in awhile.
We trip once in awhile.
We fail once in awhile.
We get turn down once in awhile.
We are rejected once in awhile.
We cry once in awhile.
We are hurt once in awhile.
We feel pain once in awhile.
But this is still life.
Look around you, there are people living in their worst.
And you are praised, blessed with a better state of living.
Life is worth experiencing.
Each time, we grow stronger and lead wiser.
A lil' hiccups here and there, but, like they said,
"One door closes, a few more others would open".
Brave it on.
hey long time no blog..apa buat?
ReplyDeletehey girl,
ReplyDeletelazy bug striked me. hope it is stucked with 2009 so that i can start writing again. :p [lousy excuse... haha]
hello, I was surfing the net to cast off sentiments. Hoping I can gather some insights, then I foudn your blog. Thank you for posting it! it's a blessing.
ReplyDeleteGod bless u