Wednesday, 10 September 2008

I month, I week & I day to go!

Daisypath Wedding Ticker



What a nice combination!


Just love how the way they sound altogether in this DaisyPath announcement ticker. I can't resist to blog about it, after having to view this special combination today. The numbers actually indicates the days left to countdown for 'our' next anniversary.

Haw's been very supportive and tolerant towards my hyper-enthusiasm attitude all these while. I'm glad we both share the same passion in conservation and things we believe in. I'm so thankful that we have stayed side by side each other through good and bad...


I believe it is always up to God's will to have other plans in-stored.
God Bless Us..




Well, the numbers did sound dearly nostalgic to me...

5 comments:

  1. aww, that's sweet.
    Congratulations to you. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haw sanggup berkorban main Mafia sbb teng2.. beliau mmg seorang lelaki budiman..:)

    happy anniversary - to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bila mau kahwin ni???
    :P blek...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalor~
    kahwin dont forget call us~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear friends!

    Thank you for rocking by and even dropped down some wordings! I'm touched by your warm wishes. Hope to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete